The 2018 Audi A3 has been known for its elegance and performance and with coming change. Company is not expected to be take big leap other than minor upgrades if we go by rumors. A3 Sedan a massively successful model for German car maker and likely to freshen up in the new edition. Come 2018 and we should see a handful of tweaks and updates inside and out in the mid-cycle review by Audi. 2018 Audi A3 is expected to delight its customers with its lightweight built and all time available Quattro all wheel system in it’s most updated version.
Both front and rear bumpers are expected to be tweaked a bit along with its grill and some sharp features are expected to be added in LED headlamps. Audi may refresh the interior with new trim options and fabrics. Audi may also improve upon some technical features, including the availability of the nifty Virtual Cockpit digital instrument cluster and there is quite a possibility the newer version is replaced with next generation turbocharged 2.0 liter four cylinder engine instead of existing 1.8- and 2.0-liter engine. But that remains to be seen.
2018 Audi A3 Engine and Performance
Audi A3 2018 is likely to be armed with three engine variations.
- 8-liter four-cylinder turbocharged engine that will produce 170 hp with 200 pounds of torque.
- 4 liter 2.0 liter engine that will make up to 220 hp with 258 foot pounds of torque.
- And, a 2-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder (2.0 TDI) diesel engine can pump up to 150 hp and 236 lb / ft of torque.
- The 2018 Audi A3, with those engines should cover it’s complete customer range that it targets.
2018 Audi A3 Sedan – Release Date and Price
Lot of speculations are going around the expected launch date, according to some hints in the industry may be at the end of 2017. We always say this that it’s best to rely on actual news from the maker about the launch. For current Audi a3 buyers, we would advice you to go with your gut feeling. As it is not a revolutionary platform update and just a facelift, going in for the current model is not bad either.
Over to you:
What is your opinion on the 2018 Audi A3? Please leave your comments below, we do take them seriously.
- 2018 Audi A3 is lightweight yet strong
- Excellent handling and corner stability
- A little short on standard features
- Well built and safe.